Each year Herstmonceux Parish Council consider Grant applications from both local and nationwide organisations that are deemed to be 'beneficial to the parish or to its residents'. 2 application windows are available, 6 months apart. Deadlines for these are July 31st and January 31st.
Grant Applications are invited from both local and nationwide organisations, charities, local sports clubs, village organisations for consideration for financial assistance towards a particular project, running costs of the organisation, sports and other equipment, or towards the aims of a Charity.
The Parish Council consider such applications at its August and February cycle of meetings and the payment of any Grant awarded is paid at the Parish Council's Full Council meeting in September and February of each year.
There are no guarantees that an application submitted will result in a Grant being awarded, and the Parish Council have the right of imposing conditions on the awarding of any Grant.
To date this Financial Year
Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Giving 2021-2022 (PDF, 149 Kb)
The 2021-2022 Herstmonceux Parish Council grant giving to date, financial year 1st April 2021 - 31st March 2022
Previous Financial Years
Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Giving 2020-2021 (PDF, 107 Kb)
The 2020-2021 Herstmonceux Parish Council grant from 1st April 2020 - 31st March 2021
Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Giving 2019-2020 (PDF, 147 Kb)
The 2019-2020 Herstmonceux Parish Council grant from 1st April 2019 - 31st March 2020
Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Giving 2017-2018 (MS Word, 41 Kb)
A reference document detailing the organisations and grants that have been awarded grant between 1st April 2017 and 31st March 2018
Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Giving 2009-2017 (PDF, 974 Kb)
A reference document detailing the organisations and grants that have been awarded grant between 2009 and 31st March 2017.
Applying for a grant from Herstmonceux Parish Council
In submitting an application the organisation or club agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The application must be made on the Parish Council's formal Grant Application Form
2. The Application Form must be accompanied by a copy of the organisations latest audited accounts.
3. The Application Form should be accompanied by any quotes, estimates, or other information to support the requirement of the need for financial assistance.
4. The Application Form, Accounts, and support paperwork must be received by the Clerk to Herstmonceux Parish Council by no later than the 31st July or the 31st January in any given year.
5. Completed Application Forms for financial assistance may be submitted at any time throughout the year.
6. The Parish Council will not enter into any correspondence or dialogue on the matter of whether a Grant has or has not been awarded or to the level of financial assistance it may or may not have awarded.
7. Grant Applications should be addressed to: The Clerk to Herstmonceux Parish Council, The Parish Office, 4 The Old Forge, Gardner Street, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 4LG
HPC Grants Scheme Policy (PDF, 162 Kb)
The policy and procedures for the Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Awarding Scheme
HPC Grant Scheme - Application Form (PDF, 140 Kb)
The form for eligible organisations (please see Herstmonceux Parish Council Grant Policy) to apply for a grant from Herstmonceux Parish Council.
The form for completion for organisations who have been awarded in excess of £500 through the Herstmonceux Parish Council's Grant Awards Scheme.